Thursday, December 29, 2011

An Angry Post!

Salam and hello peeps!

I'm truly angry here! Why?
Let me ask you first. Honestly, what is friends to you???
I am so sensitive when the things come to friends and family.
Well, to me friends are like my family. They are like my other siblings.
I wonder why and how some people claims themselves to be your friend and love you like a sister but it was all a crap!
Do not claim yourself as a friend if you never behave as one!
When your friend is in trouble, you will be the first to run. Not to help!
It's not like you'll be killed if you help her! Just a small errands but you still can't.
Whats the point of being a 'friend' then?! GTH laaa you fake people!
If you read this, please bear in your mind!
Do not be surprised if one day you are asking all over for help but no one hear you!
Just in case if karma hits you on your face, I promised to be there.
So I can laugh all I can on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment