Salam and hello peeps!
2011 gonna end soon. 2012 is coming.
I'm gonna be one year older then.
Damn! I hate the fact that I'm in my twenties now!
I'm getting old. *sedihnye!* :'(
2011 leaves me lots of memories.
Happy or sad, they were all memories now.
I met lots of people. I learn lots of new thing. Good and bad.
Yesterday I wrote about friendship.
Yes, thanks to her I learn so much about people like her!
Those useless and unreliable friends.
I'm sorry, I really don't wanna hate you.
You were once my dearest besties. How did it all turn out like this??
The answer is with you. I'm not hoping for an apology.
Not at all. Just so you know that your behavior is wrong and learn!
Learn and then change! Change for good!
Give me a few days so I can cool myself down and treat you better.
I was too angry now that I can't even look at your face.
Ohhh and yes, one of my sis is going to marry soon.
It's gonna be a tiring day to our family, and of course a happy day too.
Well, she's the first one to marry and so the preparations is all so kelam kabut!
Sorry, couldn't found any better word in english. :D
Congratulations to her in advance! Hope everything's gonna be fine.
Be a solehah wife and a good mother to your children Mrs. Norfaieqah Ahmad.
And best of luck to my bro-in-law Mr. Nik Aryadi on your journey to be a husband and father. :)
After you guys, my turn pulak oke! hahahahah! I must be crazy.
Early marriage is not a bad idea at all. But the thing is I still couldn't see and imagine my groom-to-be.
I still have a long journey. And I believe He's protecting me now. :)
I must be getting really old. I talk like an adult now. waaahhhh!
*Thats all for now. Will write later. May 2012 be a good year to all of us! Please pray for my groom-to-be! I know Allah is saving the best for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment