Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blabbing nowhere!

Hello people!
It's been too long.
I've been wanting to deactivate this blog for so long.
But then, I hesitated. heheh..
Well, I did miss this writing craps all the time.
But I didn't get much time and when I do, I'm not sure of what to write.
Like now, I have no point of writing actly. hahaha!

I'm in my study week and my final exam is just around the corner.
But I haven't start studying yet. Well, that's me.
I'm always a "study-late" person.
Ohhh, btw I'm so fat and chubby now!
I hate it! I hate the fact that I'm getting chubby all over and I still can't stop eating.
Work out Hannaahmz!!
My older sister is getting married soon. Will post about that later.
I've got to be in shape before the wedding. Pray for me!

Got to go now! Let's see if I'll write in any other time soon.
Goodbye peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment